RESOLUTION 9 OF 2023 RESOLUTION 9 OF 2023

City Ordinances
City Clerk
Site Admin

RESOLUTION 9 OF 2023 RESOLUTION 9 OF 2023

Postby City Clerk » Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:20 am

The following resolution was offered by Alderwoman Moore, seconded by Alderwoman Clay and carried:

RESOLUTION 9 OF 2023

A RESOLUTION RESOLUTION 9 OF 2023 IN THE CITY OF JEANERETTE

WHEREAS, The City of Jeanerette, Louisiana had Mr. Bill Pharman inspect properties as an employee of Parish Inspectors; and

WHEREAS, The City of Jeanerette, Louisiana has had Mr. Bill Pharman address the council concerning blighted properties; and

WHEREAS, the City wishes to continue to address the blighted properties in the city and develop a method for determining if the property is blighted; and

WHEREAS, the City of Jeanerette desires to retain the services of Mr. Bill Pharman to perform this service.; and

NOW, THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED by the City Council of the City of Jeanerette that the Mayor is hereby authorized to sign a contract to retain Mr. Bill Pharman to inspect and access properties for a cost of $100 per property.

BE IT FINALLY RESOLVED, that this Resolution shall become effective August 14, 2023. This Resolution having been, carried with a roll call vote:
Yeas: Alderwoman Clay, Alderwoman Moore, Alderman Bourgeois, Alderwoman Simmons Alderman Duplechain
Nay: None
Absent: None
Abstain: None
With the vote of all Yeas the above resolution was duly adopted:

THEREUPON, the Resolution was declared adopted this day of 14th August, 2023

C E R T I F I C A T E
I, Susan Colden, Clerk of the City of Jeanerette, do hereby certify that the above is a true and exact copy of a resolution adopted by the Mayor and Board of Aldermen of the City of Jeanerette on August 14th, 2023, at which time a quorum was present and voting.

/s/

SUSAN COLDEN
CLERK
CITY OF JEANERETTE