City Clerk
Site Admin

RESOLUTION 11 OF 2023 RESOLUTION OF ACCEPTANCE

Postby City Clerk » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:38 pm

A motion was made by Alderwoman Simmons, and duly seconded by
Alderman Bourgeois, and duly adopted:

RESOLUTION 11 OF 2023
RESOLUTION OF ACCEPTANCE

A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING THE MAYOR TO EXECUTE AN ACT OF ACCEPTANCE FROM E&L CONSTRUCTION GROUP, LLC, PERTAINING TO THE COMPLETION OF THE CONTRACT FOR THE CONTRACT A – CONCRETE AND ASPHALT WORK: CITY PARK AND KING JOSEPH RECREATIONAL PARK IMPROVEMENTS.

WHEREAS, E&L Construction Group, LLC, as Contractor, has completed the Contract A – Concrete and Asphalt Work: City Park and King Joseph Recreational Park Improvements in accordance with the plans and specifications contained in the contract documents pertaining thereto; and
WHEREAS, the City of Jeanerette desires to accept the completed work, subject to the completion of the punch list items attached hereto;
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED by the City of Jeanerette that the Mayor of said City of Jeanerette be, and is hereby empowered, authorized, and directed to execute a Notice of Acceptance for and on behalf of the City of Jeanerette, accepting the work as being completed, and that he be authorized and directed to have a copy of said acceptance recorded in the Conveyance Records of the Parish of Iberia, State of Louisiana.
THEREUPON, the above resolution was declared adopted.

C E R T I F I C A T E

I, Susan Colden, Clerk of the City of Jeanerette, do hereby certify that the
above is a true and exact copy of a resolution adopted by the Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Jeanerette on Monday August 14th, 2023, at which time a quorum was present and voting.

/s/
SUSAN COLDEN, CLERK
CITY OF JEANERETTE
JEANERETTE, LOUISIANA