RESOLUTION NO. 1 of 2022 A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING THE MAYOR TO EXECUTE AN ACT OF ACCEPTANCE FROM SOUTHERN CONSTRUCTORS,

City Ordinances
City Clerk
Site Admin

RESOLUTION NO. 1 of 2022 A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING THE MAYOR TO EXECUTE AN ACT OF ACCEPTANCE FROM SOUTHERN CONSTRUCTORS,

Postby City Clerk » Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:52 am

A motion was made by Alderman Lancon, and duly seconded by Alderman Bourgeois, and duly adopted:

RESOLUTION NO. 1 of 2022

A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING THE MAYOR TO EXECUTE AN ACT OF ACCEPTANCE FROM SOUTHERN CONSTRUCTORS, LLC, PERTAINING TO THE COMPLETION OF THE CONTRACT FOR THE SEWER SYSTEM REHABILITATION (PHASE ONE) PUMP STATION NO. 2 AND PUMP STATION NO. 7.

WHEREAS, Southern Constructors, LLC, as Contractor, has completed the Sewer System Rehabilitation (Phase One) Pump Station No. 2 and Pump Station No. 7 in accordance with the plans and specifications contained in the contract documents pertaining thereto; and
WHEREAS, the City of Jeanerette desires to accept the completed work, subject to the completion of the punch list item attached hereto; and
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED by the City of Jeanerette that the Mayor of said City of Jeanerette be, and is hereby empowered, authorized, and directed to execute a Notice of Acceptance for and on behalf of the City of Jeanerette, accepting the work as being completed upon the recommendation of the engineer, and that he be authorized and directed to have a copy of said acceptance recorded in the Conveyance Records of the Parish of Iberia, State of Louisiana.
THEREUPON, the above resolution was declared adopted.

C E R T I F I C A T E

I, Susan Colden, City Clerk of the City of Jeanerette, do hereby certify that the above is a true and exact copy of a resolution adopted by the Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Jeanerette on February 14, 2022, at which time a quorum was present and voting.

/s/
SUSAN COLDEN, CLERK
CITY OF JEANERETTE