A RESOLUTION ADOPTING THE IBERIA PARISH 2020 HAZARD MITIGATION PLAN.

Meeting Minutes from Past Meetings
City Clerk
Site Admin

Postby City Clerk » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:52 am

The following resolution was offered by Alderman_Bourgeois___ and seconded by
Alderman_Lancon_ and is duly resolved:
RESOLUTION NO. 3 of 2021

WHEREAS: The City of Jeanerette wishes to reduce or eliminate long-term risks from hazards and their effects on the citizens and infrastructure.

WHEREAS: Under the Disaster Mitigation Act of 2000 (42 USC 5165), a mitigation plan is a requirement for Federal mitigation funds.
WHEREAS: The City of Jeanerette participated in a multi-jurisdictional steering committee to develop such plan.
WHEREAS: The City of Jeanerette supports the plan as it pertains to the City of Jeanerette and the
entire parish.
NOW THEREFORE: be it resolved that by the Mayor and Board of Aldermen that the City of Jeanerette does approve and adopt the overall Iberia Parish 2020 Hazard Mitigation Plan update as
of March 8th, 2021.
****************************************************************************j

CERTIFICATE

I, Susan Colden, hereby certify that I am the City Clerk of the City of Jeanerette, and that the above and foregoing is a true and correct copy of a resolution adopted by the Mayor and Board of Aldermen of the City of Jeanerette on the 8th day of March, 2021.

In Testimony whereof, witness my hand and seal of the City of Jeanerette, this 9th day of March, 2021 at Jeanerette, Louisiana.

________________/s/_________________
SUSAN COLDEN CITY CLERK