October Regular Meeting moved to Thursday October 15th, due to Hurricane Delta

Meeting Agendas for Upcoming Meetings
City Clerk
Site Admin

October Regular Meeting moved to Thursday October 15th, due to Hurricane Delta

Postby City Clerk » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:55 pm

CERTIFICATE
October 7th, 2020

The members of the City of Jeanerette Board of Alderman are requesting the mayor to call, in accordance with Sec 1-109, the October Regular Meeting to be held on Thursday October 15th, since the traditional regular meeting time of October 12th due to Hurricane Delta projected to make landfall as a significant storm on October 9th, 2020.
By signing this certificate, you are authorizing the mayor to schedule the Regular Board of Aldermen Meeting date on Thursday October 15th, 6:30 pm at our regular meeting place. In accordance with Sec 1-109, 3 signatures are required for this authorization.

IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AMERICANS DISABILITIES ACT, IF YOU NEED SPECIAL ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CONTACT MRS. SUSAN COLDEN, CITY CLERK, AT (337)276-4587 DESCRIBING THE ASSISTANCE THAT IS NECESSARY.

State of Louisiana
Parish of Iberia
City of Jeanerette
Received and foregoing call and did serve a duly certified copy of the members of the Board of Aldermen of the City of Jeanerette, Louisiana, on the date and the hour specified opposite their respective name, viz:

_________________________ __ ____________
Clarence Clark Date and Time

____________/s/_____________ ______________
Charlene Moore Date and Time

_________/s/________________ _______________
Garland Bourgeois Date and Time

_________________________ ___ ____________
Louis Lancon Date and Time

___________/s/______________ _______________
Willie Ward Date and Time

All of which was done more than twenty-four (24) hours prior to the hour and date set for the holding of said meeting, as provided by law. In faith whereof, I hereby make my return and hereunto affix my signature at Jeanerette, Louisiana on the 8st day of October, 2020.