RESOLUTION 7 OF 2023 GRANTING THE MAYOR THE AUTHORITY TO EXECUTE A CONTRACT BY AND BETWEEN THE, CITY OF JEANERETTE AND S

City Ordinances
City Clerk
Site Admin

RESOLUTION 7 OF 2023 GRANTING THE MAYOR THE AUTHORITY TO EXECUTE A CONTRACT BY AND BETWEEN THE, CITY OF JEANERETTE AND S

Postby City Clerk » Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:40 am

The following resolution was offered by Alderman Duplechain, seconded by Alderman Clark and carried:

RESOLUTION 7 OF 2023

A RESOLUTION GRANTING THE MAYOR THE AUTHORITY TO EXECUTE A CONTRACT BY AND BETWEEN THE, CITY OF JEANERETTE AND STATEWIDE ELECTRIC FOR WATER AND SEWER SERVICE FOR 24 MONTHS

WHEREAS, The City of Jeanerette, Louisiana owns a Water Treatment Plant with water infrastructure consisting of two water plants, two ground storage tanks, and one water tower; and

WHEREAS, The City of Jeanerette Louisiana owns sewerage infrastructure consisting of lift stations and one wastewater treatment plant; and

WHEREAS, the City of Jeanerette and Statewide Electrical Services LLC desire to enter into a formal agreement whereby Statewide, as contractor shall furnish field service operation and maintenance service for the City of Jeanerette sewer and water infrastructure; and

NOW, THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED by the City Council of the City of Jeanerette that the Mayor is hereby authorized to sign and submit the agreements between the City of Jeanerette And Statewide Electrical Services LLC.

BE IT FINALLY RESOLVED, that this Resolution shall become effective July 1, 2023. This Resolution having been, carried with a vote of all Yeah the above resolution was duly adopted:

THEREUPON, the Resolution was declared adopted this 12th day of June, 2023

C E R T I F I C A T E
I, Susan Colden, Clerk of the City of Jeanerette, do hereby certify that the above is a true and exact copy of a resolution adopted by the Mayor and Board of Aldermen of the City of Jeanerette on June 12th, 2023, at which time a quorum was present and voting.

SUSAN COLDEN
CLERK
CITY OF JEANERETTE