RESOLUTION NO. 11 of 2021 REQUESTING FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FROM THE STATE OF LA UNDER THE FISCAL YEAR 2022-2023

Meeting Minutes from Past Meetings
City Clerk
Site Admin

RESOLUTION NO. 11 of 2021 REQUESTING FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FROM THE STATE OF LA UNDER THE FISCAL YEAR 2022-2023

Postby City Clerk » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:46 am

The following was offered by Alderman Lancon , seconded by Alderman Clark , and duly resolved:

RESOLUTION NO. 11
A RESOLUTION REQUESTING FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
FROM THE STATE OF LOUISIANA
UNDER THE FISCAL YEAR 2022-2023
CAPITAL OUTLAY PROGRAM

WHEREAS, the State of Louisiana has announced that applications are being accepted for the Fiscal Year 2022-2023 Capital Outlay Program; and
WHEREAS, the Capital Outlay Program offers grants to eligible municipalities and parishes for a wide range of projects to improve public health, public safety, living conditions and for economic development purposes; and
WHEREAS, it is deemed necessary and proper for the City to submit application(s) to the State of Louisiana Capital Outlay Program; and
WHEREAS, the City of Jeanerette hereby commits to a local match of twenty-five percent (25%) of the total project cost.
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED by the Board of Aldermen of the City of Jeanerette that Sellers and Associates is hereby authorized to submit the necessary documents for the Capital Outlay Program on behalf of the City of Jeanerette and that the Honorable Carol Bourgeois, Mayor, is hereby authorized to sign all documents related to the 2022-2023 Capital Outlay Program.
THEREUPON, the above resolution was approved.

C E R T I F I CA T E

I, Susan Colden, Clerk of the City of Jeanerette, do hereby certify that the above is a true and exact copy of a resolution adopted by the Mayor and Board of Aldermen of the City of Jeanerette on November 8th, 2021, at which time a quorum was present and voting.

___________________/s/_____________________
Mayor – City of Jeanerette

______________/s/_____________________
SUSAN COLDEN
CLERK CITY OF JEANERETTE