R E S O L U T I O N N O. 12 2021 Concurrence construction of the “Sewer System Rehabilitation (Phase Two) Sewage Treat

Meeting Minutes from Past Meetings
City Clerk
Site Admin

R E S O L U T I O N N O. 12 2021 Concurrence construction of the “Sewer System Rehabilitation (Phase Two) Sewage Treat

Postby City Clerk » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:42 am

STATE OF LOUISIANA

PARISH OF IBERIA

The City of Jeanerette met on November 8, 2021. The following resolution was offered by Alderman Lancon and seconded by Alderman Ward .

R E S O L U T I O N N O. 12 2021

RESOLVED, That the low bid for the Base Bid plus Alternate No. 1 in the amount of $799,038.00 submitted by Southern Constructors, Inc. for construction of the “Sewer System Rehabilitation (Phase Two) Sewage Treatment Plant Improvements, Facility Planning Project No. 50-ME2-20-01" be accepted by the City of Jeanerette, the contract to be awarded pending concurrence of Facility Planning and Control, and the City of Jeanerette commits to fund any costs associated with the project over and above the Capital Outlay funds.

C E R T I F I C A T E

I, Susan Colden, Clerk of the City of Jeanerette, do hereby certify that the above is a true and exact copy of a resolution adopted by the Mayor and Board of Aldermen of the City of Jeanerette on November 8th, 2021, at which time a quorum was present and voting.

___________________/s/_____________________
Mayor – City of Jeanerette

__________________/s/_____________________
SUSAN COLDEN
CLERK CITY OF JEANERETTE